To open a new offshore business bank account
, the bank will request the offshore company incorporation
documents as explained below.
This part of the KYC process should always be prepared by the company services providers
; they have the copies of all documents and understand well how to supply you with the correct documentation.
- Company incorporation certificate
- Register of directors
- Register of shareholders
- Certificate of good standing
- Certificate of incumbency
- Resolution for the bank opening
- KYC documents for directors and shareholders
- KYC documents for translator (in some case)
- Trust agreement with nominees
- Power of attorney with apostil
Apostil of the above documents is often required if you open foreign bank account
, in a different jurisdiction than your company.
The financial institution will also have to understand the following about the new company:
- Main place of business
- Number of employees
- Turnover and currencies
- Clients and suppliers names and locations